- Permanent Full-Time role in Dubbo
- Modern and inviting café style bakery
- Progressive family-owned company
You will be a proactive supervisor, dedicated to the professional development of your team and be as passionate about the business as our family are. You will possess a high level of enthusiasm and be eager to work with us to take the business to the next level.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Barista experience is preferred but not essential
- Food Safety/Food Handling certification is preferred but not essential
- A passion for outstanding product development and customer service
- Personable, approachable, and willing to lead and grow with a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work a seven (7) day rotating roster and be available mornings and weekends with the ability to work public holidays
- Above average problem-solving skills
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Café Store Supervisor to join our team.
In your role as Café Store Supervisor, you will assist the Retail Store Manager in the daily operations and cost control within the business. You will be required to work within budgets, control customer service, quality and safety and effectively manage and assess staff. You will coordinate activities and direct training to appropriate staff engaged in the service and preparation of all products.
Reporting directly to the Retail Store Manager your responsibilities within this role will include but are not limited to:
- Positively represent and be an ambassador for the Village Bakehouse brand
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the business, ensuring financial targets are met
- Develop a cohesive team culture amongst your team that reflects a positive work environment
- Maintain a safe workplace for both staff and customers
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Manage customer feedback in a timely and professional manner
- Showcase the onsite bakery theatre
- Maintain food safety standards.
- Stock management, inventory control & ordering of supplies